Breathe and Flow Yoga, LLC, is a pet project I have been dreaming about for many years. I have a deep seated passion for Yoga, Ayurveda and mindful living. I believe that by living a truthful life filled with gratitude for all of life’s lessons, we can reach for the sky and find peace and joy everyday.
As a practitioner of Yoga for over 15 years, I have been on a continued journey to broaden my knowledge about Yoga and it’s many benefits. I completed my 250-hr. teacher training in Toronto, Canada, and taught at a couple of studios there before I moved to the U.S. Currently, I’m working on my 500-hr advanced Yoga teacher certification.
My purpose as a Yoga teacher is to share my knowledge of Yoga with students through challenging and nurturing classes, while also inspiring them to make Yoga a part of their daily lives. In my classes, students will be able to turn inward and work on developing their mind-body-breath connection, let go of their daily stresses, and hopefully fall in love with Yoga over and over again.
- Yoga Well Institute - 1000-hr Yoga Well Therapist Training (2016-2020)
- Yoga Yoga, Austin, TX - 500-hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (2015-ongoing) - Pranayama and Meditation (2015), The Art of Teaching (2015), Cooking Together - Ayurveda & Yoga (2016)
- Yoga Well Institute, Chase Bossart - Study of the Yoga Sutras and Bhagvad Gita (2015-ongoing)
- The Yoga Sanctuary, Toronto, Canada - 250-hr Yoga Teacher Training (2008-2009)
- Parivarthan Yoga, Mississauga, Canada - Pre-natal Yoga Training (2009)